Nasruddin's Clever Wife

Mullah Nasruddin was standing outside the mosque after prayer. He had told his wife to meet him outside of the door, but after fifteen minutes she had not shown. He saw his friend Jafar coming out of the door. 
"salam alaikum, brother," Mullah Nasruddin said respectfully, "I wonder, did you happen to see my wife inside the mosque? 

"I'm sorry, I didn't, but I'm sure she'll be right out." Jafar replied, and walked upon his way. 

Mullah Nasruddin waited for fifteen minutes, but his wife did not show. He then saw his friend Nabil walk out of the door.

"Salam alaikum, brother," Mullah Nasruddin said respectfully, "I wonder, did you happen to see my wife inside the mosque?

"I'm sorry, I didn't, but I'm sure she'll be right out." Nabil replied, and walked upon his way. 

Mullah Nasruddin waited for fifteen more minutes, but his wife did not show. He then saw the Imam coming out the door. The Imam locked the mosque door behind him. 

"Salam Alaikum Sheikh," Mullah Nasruddin said respectfully, "I am looking for my wife. Do you by chance, know where she went?"

"I'm sorry, no one is left in the Mosque," replied the Imam, "All have gone for the night." and he walked upon his way. 

Full of anger, Mullah Nasruddin walked home alone. When he got there, his wife was standing outside the door. 

Kindly share this post:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Loading